This event is open to everyone to enter.
All levels catered for.
The cross country courses will be straight forward & inviting to give horses the best experience and to help the riders get restarted for the season ahead.
Novice – 1M-1.10M
Pre Novice – 90cm-1M
Intro – 80cm – 90cm
Monart Equestrian Covid-19 Protocols
The following protocols have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff, competitors, and their families, we really appreciate your co-operation.
- Access will only be permitted to ONE rider and ONE groom per horse as recorded on the original entry; this is to ensure appropriate contact traceability. NO late changes will be allowed, and you will not be admitted entry unless you are on the list of permitted persons. One Rider and One Groom per horse will only be permitted access.
- Vehicles are requested to maintain a 5m distance in the parking area. Social distancing MUST ALWAYS be strictly adhered to.
- You will be allowed to arrive a MAXIMUM of 1.5 hours before your show-jumping time. During this time, you will be permitted to walk the cross-country course and we request that you then return to your vehicle until your allocated time. You will not be permitted to walk the cross-country course at ANY other time. This is to ensure that maximum numbers on the course are not exceeded.
- You will receive an email with your allocated time and your competitor number. It is your responsibility to have your competitor number printed and available for presentation on arrival to the event. You will not be allowed to compete without your Number displayed in a Number Bib (front and back).
- Under current guidelines we regret that there can be NO spectators – NO exceptions.
- Under current guidelines we regret that there can be No children (except for those competing) and NO dogs.
- You will be allocated a time to show-jump which must be strictly adhered to, you will not be permitted to jump if you are late. After you have completed your show-jumping you will move immediately to the cross-country warm up.
- Please present in your full cross-country gear for your show-jumping round.
- On completion of your cross-country round we would ask you to pack up and leave as soon as practically possible to allow the next group of competitors to arrive.
- Please use hand sanitisers which will be available throughout the site.
- There will be a maximum number of 4 competitors in the warm-up at any one time, we ask that grooms always ensure social distancing when adjusting fences in the show-jumping warm up arena.
- There will be no on-site office available on the day, however, the Secretary/Covid Officer will be contactable by telephone on 0876101590.
- There will be NO access to stables, toilets, wash facilities etc. – No Exceptions
- There will be portable toilets in the parking field with appropriate hand sanitisation stations.
- Please bring your own water as there will be no water taps available in the parking field.
- There will be no catering facilities available on the day.
- All entries must be completed and paid for online before the closing time – NO LATE entries accepted.
- There will be entry and exit routes signposted throughout the site and staff will also be available to direct you.
- At all times we request that groups (i.e. competitors and their grooms) maintain social distancing from other groups while on the ground and while riding.
- This is a schooling event and therefore there will be no scoring on the day.
- Please always follow the directions of staff on site, we will not tolerate any aggression or abuse towards any of our staff. Always be respectful of social distancing when in contact with our staff. The guidelines above are in line the Government guidelines and MUST always be complied with .
- Any person displaying symptoms associated with Covid-19 OR people who have been in close contact of a confirmed case OR people who are considered a high-risk group OR those who are caring for vulnerable people are NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND.
There will be no tolerance of non-compliance and anyone who fails to comply with the Covid-19 procedures which have been put in place will be asked to leave and will be excluded from future events.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Monart Equestrian