Monart Equestrian Covid-19 Protocols
The following protocols have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff, handlers, and their families, we really appreciate your co-operation.
- Any person displaying symptoms associated with Covid-19 OR people who have been in close contact of a confirmed case OR people who are considered a high-risk group OR those who are caring for vulnerable people are NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND.
- All entries must be completed and paid for online before the closing time – NO LATE entries accepted. NO SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- There will be entry and exit routes signposted throughout the site and staff will also be available to direct you.
- At all times we request that non-connected groups maintain a social distance of 2m from other groups while on the ground and while riding.
- Access will only be permitted to ONE handler and ONE groom/rider as recorded on the original entry; this is to ensure appropriate contact traceability. NO late changes will be allowed, and you will not be admitted entry unless you are on the list of permitted persons. One Handler and One Groom/Rider per horse will only be permitted access.
- Vehicles are requested to maintain a 5m distance in the parking area. Social distancing MUST ALWAYS be strictly adhered to.
- You will be allowed to arrive a MAXIMUM of 1 hour before your allocated time. During this time, you may walk the cross country track.
- You will receive an email with your allocated time.
- You must print off & bring your own number.
- Under current guidelines we regret that there can be NO spectators – NO exceptions.
- Under current guidelines we regret that there can be NO under 18’s and NO dogs.
- On completion we would ask you to pack up and leave as soon as practically possible to allow the next group of competitors to arrive.
- Please use hand sanitisers which will be available throughout the site.
- The secretary will be available by phone on 0876101590 if required.
- There will be NO access to stables, toilets, wash facilities etc. – NO EXCEPTIONS
- There will be portable toilets available on site with appropriate hand sanitisation stations.
- Please bring your own water as there will be no water taps available on site.
- There will be no catering facilities available on the day.
- Please always follow the directions of staff on site, we will not tolerate any aggression or abuse towards any of our staff. Always be respectful of social distancing when in contact with our staff. The guidelines above are in line the Government guidelines and MUST always be complied with.
There will be no tolerance of non-compliance and anyone who fails to comply with the Covid-19 procedures which have been put in place will be asked to leave and will be excluded from Monart Equestrian in the future.